Atlantic’s Fountain System is the easiest, fastest and strongest way to build a water feature. Heavy-duty components make setting, plumbing and running your feature simple. All components are designed to work together to beautify any landscape. With systems that will handle any size, any shape and any load, the only limit is your imagination!
- - Systems can be installed in hardscapes or landscapes, in-ground or above-ground, indoors or outdoors for maximum versatility
- - Fountain Basins with integrated internal supports handle more weight with greater stability
- - The Triton 3-Way Diverter makes plumbing and flow control of multiple fountain pieces simple and easy
- - Topside plumbing and tubing channels allow for above water installation and adjustment, no need to get wet
- - Eco-Rise systems with Atlantic's Eco-Blox modular reservoirs support any weight, any size and any number of decorative elements in any configuration
They Can Fit Just About Anywhere
Color Changing Vases
One of our most popular installations are The Atlantic Water Gardens color changing vase sets. Available in 3 sizes and also can be installed in sets of 3. These color changing vases can add the perfect amount of style and "coolness" to your patio or front door setting.
Formal Spillway Waterfalls
Atlantic's Formal Spillway System takes the guesswork out of adding water to your landscape or hardscape. Minimal noise and splash make this system ideal for indoor applications, as well as any formal style stacked stone wall, brick, veneer, or hardscape block wall installations.
Convenient Basin Kits include everything needed for installation, saving time and money. All components are matched for perfect performance every time.
Atlantic's Copper Spillway Bowls
With the introduction of Atlantic Water Gardens copper spillway bowls, we can now add a "splash" of style, beauty and function to your project ideas. The spillway bowls come in a variety of sizes with multiple spillway designs to fit any project's design constraints. Whether you add them as a stand alone feature or incorporate them into a natural looking pond or Pond-Free installation, they are sure to bring years of enjoyment and function to your yard or property. Ask us about incorporating them into your project, and we will come up with a spectacular idea for you.
Atlantic's Formal Wall Spillway Spouts
With today's popularity of manufactured retaining wall blocks and bricks. Adding a bit of water flair to them is now a beautiful reality with Atlantic Water Gardens formal wall spout pieces. These units come in four different shape styles, and two different finish options to better fit your outdoor decor. The ability to add these units to any design is key, smaller basins for ease use installation, and the ability to add lighting effects to them will ensure that your investment will get the most benefits of use... day or night!
Atlantic's Bubbling Basalt Columns
• Attractive natural stones are drilled to create overflowing water features
• Hexagonal pillars have a snapped top and sawn base for stability
• Volcanic basalt oxidizes to form attractive multi-colored patina over time
• Atlantic’s Basalt Columns are generously core-drilled to 1⅜" to fit up to 1" Sch 40 PVC or 3/4" kink-free tubing plus a light cord
• A 2" diameter, 5" deep socket recesses Atlantic’s Fountain Light and buffers the water plume
• Available in single or three piece sets for design flexibility
Design, Installation & Maintenance Services Available For The Following Areas
Gettysburg, Hanover, Lake Heritage, New Oxford, Spring Grove, Littlestown, Fairfield, Fairplay, Carroll Valley, Parkville, Biglerville, Aspers, Gardners, Cashtown-Mcknightstown, York Springs, Lake Mease, East Berlin, Seven Valleys, Fayetteville, Chambersburg, Waynesboro, Rouzerville, Emmitsburg, Taneytown, Thurmont, Westminster, York, Dover, Shiloh